What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 29, 2017

What Is the Book of Mormon?



This video includes links to learn more about the Book of Mormon.  If you have seen the musical "Book of Mormon" you have been given only the tip of the iceberg.  This book changes lives everyday, and it can change yours.  It is another testimony of Jesus Christ.  It is a true book, with true teachings.  If one is serious about being close to Jesus, study of the Book of Mormon is the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment