What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Pack Meeting: Armed Services Day

Pack performed a services taking down flags last Saturday.  The Pack committee had put them up at about 4 in the morning.  We removed flags from a section of Yosemite.  This made it hard, as you can't park on parts of Yosemite, so we had to drive to a location and then bring the flags to the car.  They keep the flags in place with rubber bands.  You have to roll them tight, put on a rubber band, and then carry to a collection spot.
I helped put the flags in the truck, four at a time, 24 in a section.  It was pretty fun.  They have a nice fan in the truck, otherwise it would be very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment