What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Happy Mother's Day; Happy Birthday

Sheri had two celebrations a week apart this year.  Some years they are on the same day.  For her birthday Charity and Anthony and the girls came over.  For Mother's Day Jeremy came over with Kayla and the boys.   Miranda made Texas Sheet cake.  We put on no candles and did not sing.  However Sheri bought herself a new rug and two new chairs for the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment