What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Memorial Day Display at Del Osso Park

The Memorial Day Display, which is usually at Woodward Park on Sunday before Memorial Day, has been set up along the freeway at Del Osso Farms for 30 days this year.  The display will be seen by many more than normal, but we will miss some of the activities at Woodward Park.  Some three million people will drive past the display of seven thousand crosses.

By way of activity in Manteca, there is a memorial day barbeque Monday at the Senior Center and a "Riding for the Troops" Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment