What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Manteca Datsun Rally

I noticed a car rally by J.C. Penney this last Saturday, and went to check it out.  I got a few pictures.  the theme seemed to be old Datsun's although there were other brands as well.  there were some sweet sports care, as well as some clever pick-ups.  My brother had a Datsun.  It was his first car.  I helped him make the down payment.  It was an orange color much like one of the vehicles at the rally.



No comments:

Post a Comment