What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Fall Festival: Northland Ward 2016

At the Ward fall Festival party we had four of our seven children and five of ten grandchildren.  That makes for a good night, which included holding the baby.  Dinner was pulled pork.  Miranda and I manned the trunk or treat booth, which was a door in the church.  Tony spent a lot of time at the carnival and said he did a good job with the skill games.  We handed out lots of candy, and when it died out I went to a booth and made a couple crafts.
dinner

Tony throws whip cream pie at the bishop




Costume parade




Our table, we were pirates with a cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment