What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Broadway Review 2016 Bring Him Home



Broadway review was excellent this year.  It seems to keep getting better.  I know, soon the talent will be way beyond me, but they let me sing all the same.  I had most fun in the ensemble pieces.  I sang in "Aint got Dames," from South Pacific; "Father We've Something to Tell You" from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat; "Something About this Night" and "The World is Upside Down" from Finding Neverland; "One Day More" and People's Song" and "People's Song reprise" from Les MIserables.
As you can see from the program there was an incredible amount of talent.


A big thank you to all those who assisted.  It was a very good night.  My son Jeremy helped with set, as did my daughter--Miranda.  Rob Kroff did the sound, and Greg Anderson lights.  There were many more who helped in whatever small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment