What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Broadway Review This Coming Saturday

I think this is the fifth year of the Broadway Review (Maybe the fourth.)  I am singing the song I song the first year, "Bring Him Home."  We have plenty of talent and have music from Chicago, Frozen, Wicked, Les Miserable, Phantom of the Opera, Finding Neverland, South Pacific, Funny Girl, Adams Family and I am sure some I have left out.  There are many talented people between Tracy and Manteca.  If you come, you will be impressed.
Jeremy (my son) is working designing the sets and helping with the lights.  He and Miranda (my daughter) have been working hard, along with Greg Anderson.  Christine Papworth has been directing again, and we have professional sound system from Stockton.  Come and enjoy, and the price is right, gratis.  We will even feed you at the evening performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment