What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Annie's Baby Shower

Miranda and Charity hosted Annie's baby shower wile she was here last week.  Of course Sheri helped a lot as well.  I didn't realize they were so creative with the invitations.

Then the decorations reflected their theme, that of "Little Fox."



These were excellent, I tried the left overs




Party games




presents
 Sheri says there were between 25 and 30 here, including both the Banks family and the the Wardles.  I didn't attend as they only invited women.  I was out in the Bay anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment