What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Dell Osso 2016

We had the family together for Columbus Day and went to the Dell Osso Farms maze and other activities.  We had fun, Tony, Miranda and Jeremy all went off the rope jump, but it was too dark to get pictures.  Tony and Jeremy ran inside the pumpkin balls, we all took the  train.  We had Subway picnic lunch, and went through the maze.  We also did the scarecrow tractor ride which was fun.  You got to pick your favorite.
The pricing was different this year, with one price for everything.











 Always a favorite, climbing tires.


 Sheri took Camberly on the small roller coaster.  Skylar wanted to go, but in the end declined.  Camberly did go, but screamed and cried until the ride was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment