What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Tony's First Pinewood Derby

Tony participated in his first Pinewood Derby.  He knew going in his car was a bit light, and not prone to win the even.  however he did win some of his races, but didn't finish in the top three.  They had some fun races at the end, and his care did well at first, usually finishing first.  However it seemed to tire because it didn't do as well later.  I don't know is the wheels were pushed off, or the lubrication ran out or what.  The mothers provided car oriented snacks.  Sheri took RPM's or raisins, peanuts and M&M's.
 
 




 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment