What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Tony's Ninth Birthday

 It is hard to believe that our Tones is already nine.  He had his birthday Monday and seems to be maturing nicely.  It is lovely to be his parent.  Amongst the presents were lots of Lego sets, and some clothes.
Nieces and nephews came to play
Jeremy, Kayla and Anthony and Charity and babies were here as well as Annie.

Sheri prepared missionary delight, Tony's favorite.  Missionary delight was introduced to my mother by a missionary, and thus the name.  It is Kraft macaroni and cheese with tomato soup and hamburger added.


Tony wanted to do  something fun for his birthday, so Sheri took he and his siblings to ride go-carts.  He got to ride with Caleb in the big cars, and then drive a small car by himself.   Looks like they had fun, I was at work.










Tony and Sheri lit the candles, but Camberly was excited.


Love that boy

No comments:

Post a Comment