What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Miranda

Miranda has gone to Seattle to spend some time with her sister and the new baby.  Before she left, she realized she would be gone for her birthday, so we had Pazookis, one of Miranda's favorites, before she left.  Basically hot cookies with ice cream.  Annie and the missionaries were over.  We sang but did not have candles.  We really pigged out.



Turned out to be one of the most enjoyable evenings i can remember in a long time.  With the missionaries we started a spiritual discussion about prayers and scripture study, which spilled over to after the missionaries left.  I really enjoyed the conversation, and talking with the kids about the core of the gospel, and sometimes not so much core gospel principles but more conspiracy issues, like where did the ten tribes ago.  It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment