What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Temple Trip Saturday

Saturday I did something I had never done, we drove up the hill after visiting the temple in Oakland.  We discovered a park, with an overlook of the temple.  The sun was in the wrong place for good pictures, but this would be a great place for pictures in the morning.

The Stevens Creek Ward was at the temple.  Caleb and I saw Stan Dye, and the Ures.  Also President Knudsen.  I saw Dennis Lange who went to Argentina with me for our missions, and is in the Los Gatos Ward now, and Brother Topham.

No comments:

Post a Comment