What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

ACE 59: ACE Rail Stands for Late Again

Since the first of the year I don't think the train has been on time but a half dozen times. Stuck in Manteca with truck on tracks stuck where the are working on the rails crossing Yosemite. It's not like it isn't barricaded.  I just keep thinking, had the train been on time we would have been on time before the idiot driver got stuck. Now hour and a half late, but who knows when I will get to work.
Stuck on the train an extra 2 1/2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment