What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sheri's Trip to Utah to Meet the New Baby

Rexburg, Natalia and Ty

With Baby Elliott

With Lizzy and Mark

Three boys, Sevi, Elliott and Oli


family portrait
Pictures from Sheri's quick trip to Utah to meet the baby.  She drove to Idaho with her father, and then South with Natalia meeting Mark and Lizzy half way to Logan.  She stayed with my mom in Logan.  Jeremy was in the process of moving to his own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment