What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Life in Manteca 31: New Years Weekend

Leading up to New Years, Grandpa Scoresby came to visit.  We didn't do any special activities, but it was fun to have him here.  We watched the BYU-Saint Mary's basketball game.  BYU did not play well.  Grandpa was hoping to watch the BYU bowl game, but we got the time wrong and his missed it except the last few minutes of the game.  He said he didn't want to go back and watch it because he saw the deciding play when BYU came back and won.

We took down Christmas so most of it was down before Grandpa came, except for the Christmas Card door. 




We generally make a pilgrimage to the beech New Years Day, but this year made the visit New Years Eve.  We had Jesse with Tony, Brooke with Miranda and Alyssa with Caleb.  Also Charity and Anthony were there as well as Anthony's parents and all of his brothers; his sister was not there.  Caleb had the camera, so pictures of everyone are scarce. 

Caleb went to party Christmas Eve, Miranda went to work, but as for me I watched a movie and waited for Caleb to let me know when he needed a ride.  We aren't much for staying up and making noise.

Sheri went with Grandpa Christmas Day.  She plans to see the new baby before coming home  She is also going to Idaho to visit Natalia and Grandpa.  In Logan she will see the baby, Mark, Lizzy, Grandma and Jeremy.

No comments:

Post a Comment