What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Family Baby Pictures

These are baby pictures for all of us in an effort to decide who most looked like Baby Elliott.  Please cast your vote in comments.  Lizzy, if you could please send me a baby picture we can add you to the contest.
Elliott

Natalia
Anthony

Caleb

Mark

Charity

Miranda
Jeremy
Sheri
Lizzy (Elliott's mother)

Sebastian (Elliott's brother)

Oliver (Elliott's brother)
Billy


2 comments:

  1. This time as I look I am voting for Miranda--rounder face like Elliott and not much hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks like Mark and Charity the most.

    ReplyDelete