What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Life in Manteca: Moon Rocks in Tracy

I read in the paper that there were moon rocks in Tracy at a Middle School.  I invited everyone to go wit me but in the end only Tony accepted the invitation. I was hoping to see something substantial, but in the end it was more like sand under glass.  The meteorite display was a bit more impressive, as you could make out patterns in the rocks.  Tony like the movie showing about the universe.  There was lots of fire in the movie, which he really enjoyed.  On the way home we got a picture of some statues at t house.  The sunset was cool, so all in all, Tony and I had a good time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment