What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Life in Manteca 25: Manteca is a Pumpkin Town; Tony and I vist the corn maze.








Here are some pictures from Tony and I at the Del Osso Farms pumpkin festivities at the corn maze.  We didn't do the maze but we walked into the corn with Tony on my shoulders and the corn was still over Tony's head; cool!!!  Tony loved the tire mountain, the bouncy houses, shooting the pumpkin gun and the bouncing pillows.  I thought the train ride was sort of wimpy, just around the corn maze, never going in between the corn.

I also have some pictures from pumpkin fields and harvesting in the area.  They really do throw the pumpkins around just like in the mural.  I love the orange in the fields.  We really are the pumpkin capital of California.




No comments:

Post a Comment