What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Ace Train 12: Trip to Stockton

I took and inadvertent trip (I ws reading and missed my stop) to Stockton on the train a couple weeks ago.  It was dark when I got there, and I had to call Sheri to come pick me up.  It took her about a half hour to get there.  Miranda drove.  But I met the Robert J. Cabral station, so named to honor the San Joaquin supervisor who was instrumental in establishing the ACE Train.  This is the final stop and the base for the Ace Train.  The station is newly remodeled and features a clock tower and fancy bricked streets.  I am not sure of the neighborhood, but the station closes at 8, about when I got there.  It was open when I arrived but soon closed.  I hung outside by the security kiosk.






No comments:

Post a Comment