What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Life in Manteca 26: Park Review, ****Quail Ridge, ***^ Library



This past week Tony and I visited a couple of parks, both with cool webs, which is Tony's favorite.  The first is Quail Ridge Park, which is very close to our house.  It is on the opposite of the freeway, 120 and Union.  You take Mission Ridge off and Union and you're there.  This park features one of the neatest webs I have seen.  It really looks like a spider web.  I mentioned this to Tony, and he reminded me it is made of rope. 




The second park is one we have been to before.  However it now has received a remodeling, with some neat new toys, which include a web ball, and a couple moving things, a spinning one and another that also goes around making a big circle, like a merry-go-round. Tony could do the playground peices by himself, but he also enjoyed when I pushed.  He dropped down from high up on the web, and thought he was going to break himself.  He then did it again just to prove he could.

No comments:

Post a Comment