What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

At the Movies: **^ Yogi Bear

I took Tony to see Yogi bear.  It is fun to sit by him and her him laugh.  He laughed most for the "Roadrunner" cartoon which they showed before the movie.  He tloved seeing the coyote's failures, and get smashed by rocks and trains and such things.

Yogi Bear was fun as well.  It pit the ranger and Yogi Bear and Boo Boo against the mayor and the logging company.  After Yogi ruins everything with his water skiing accident which accidentally sets fire to the fireworks display, he saves the day in the end.  The frog-mouthed turtle was a best friend of Tony, and Tony was rooting for him to be OK.  However, other than the antics of Yogi and Boo Boo, this movie was fairly predictable in its good guy environmentalist, bad guy logger theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment