What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Charity and Lunch

Since we moved to Manteca, I have tried to get with Charity every week.  I think we have had lunch together every week but one.  She lives and goes to school within a couple blocks of where I work.

Close to the hospital where I work there are mostly fast food restaurants.  We have tried Taco Bell, Subway and Wendy's twice.  Today I think it was the best however.

I had taken ham and beans, left overs.  Sheri had out done herself and they were very good.  I walked to Charity's house (she has had the week off) and used her microwave to heat them.  She didn't try hem, but I left the extras for Anthony.  We did eat celery and carrot sticks together, dipped in peanut butter.  That is good tasting, and also good for you.  My only regret with lunches, is we both only have a half hour.  It goes very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment