What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

***Mimi's: Restaurant Review

We visited Mimi's restaurant last week after Tyler Morgan's wedding reception.  Mimi's is one of Sheri's special restaurants.  She particularly likes their French  onion soup.  I think we all had a good time.  The specialty breads they bring for an appetizer are fun; sweet breads, banana and  zuchini, as well as regular bread, all in fresh baked mini loaves.


Sheri and Charity had the French onions soup.  I had clam chowder.  I also tried the sliders, the barbecued pork ones.  They were delicious.  They had pickles and onions on them, which added a very good flavor to the barbecue pork.  Charity also had the soup, Ty and Anthony tried breakfast sandwiches, and Caleb had a chicken pot pie and enjoyed it.

Our only disappointment was on Tony's part.  He sees their children's menu, with a picture of brownie, ice cream and chocolate topping and has to have that .  This happened the last time we were there as well, and he really enjoyed it.  However this time they were out of brownies.  He contented himself with ice cream and chocolate topping, and an order of French fries.

Tony was very tired, so I took him to the car, and both he and I fell asleep.  I don't know how much longer the others stayed in the restaurant talking and having a good time--but it was some time before they came out to the car.  It was a fun day, and Mimi's is a fun place to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment