What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tony and Books


Tony insisted I read him book after book while politics were on T.V. tonight.  Some of them were counting books, and I counted with Sesame Street and Pooh Bear, some of them were zoo books and we looked at zebras and giraffes.  Tony said his favorite animals were the lion and the monkey.  He likes to swing like a monkey when he goes to the park.
We read three Seuss books, I didn't remember reading before--"The Eye Book," "The Nose Book" and "Mr Brown can Moo! Can You."  They were pretty fun.  We made all the noises with Mr. Brown, and we saw all the things the eyes could see, and we wondered what it would be like if we had no nose. 
We read "Big Dog, Little Dog" by P.D. Eastman.  The bird got them straitened out so they could both sleep comfortably.
We started the evening reading books about tractors and trucks and farming.  We had fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment