What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Charity's birthday

We did not do well for Charity's birthday.  We didn't celeb rate the day of her birthday because Antony took her out.  So we had it on Sunday, and this photo attests that we made her make her own birthday dinner.  We didn't get cake done, so Charity made one for herself tonight.  Mark was here for the celebration as it was Marine Birthday Ball the night before and he came home for it.  Charity was satisfied with ham dinner, and she learned how to make ham gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment