What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Politics; My Hopes are Dashed

I as so much hoping that we would get a new senator here in California.  Barbara Boxer is such an embarrassment to our state, after her "Don't call me ma'am." Statement.  To be so disrespectful of our military, and so self centered.  She did not run on her own merit, but only tried to portray Carly Fiorina as a greedy business person, which worked for her.  Barbara Boxer could not win in any other state than California.

I am even more disappointed about the situation at governor.  We are going to have such a mess.  With our liberal state house and now a more liberal governor, I guess when the state is called to pay off their loans, and has to declare bankruptcy, we will see where this type of governance leads us.  Jerry Brown had his turn, why do we give him another?

It makes me mad that my union compels me to donate to someone I do not support.  Where is the justice in that?

Nationally, a total switch of the House will make politics interesting for the next two years, when we will see what the mood of the country is when voting a second time on President Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment