What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Years Day: To the Beach

More often than not we go to the beach New Years Day.  this year was no exception, Natural Bridges in Santa Cruz.  This place has lots of neat tide pools.  The tide was out so we could walk out to the one bridge that is still standing. 
Randi's new look
Jeremy dug a trench to us for volleyball
There was a fir up the street (fire engine and everything) when we were headed to the each.  If you look close you and see smoke and flames.



No comments:

Post a Comment