What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Norman Christmas Party 2017

the Norman Christmas party was held the day after Christmas.  We had the usual, dinner and gift exchange game.  From the Norman side Natalie and Charlie were there, and Heather home from school  On our side, Caleb and Annie and Todd were home from school, as Miranda, and then our local children Charity and Anthony and girls, and Jeremy and Kayla and boys.  It made for a fun evening.  Dianna got lots of toys out for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment