What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Happy Birthday Mark

Mark was in town for his birthday this year.  This doesn't happen very often, but he and Lizzy went on a cruise, and we got to watch the boys.  The boy were fun; and we enjoyed Mark and Lizzy's company when they came through.  Gus helped me with family history work.  He is a great shredder person.  Elliott stay closer to his grandma, but also helped with shredding.  He over loaded the shredded paper catcher, so had to stop.  Mark and Lizzy got back on Mark's birthday, so Charity made German chocolate cake, and Sheri made Navajo tacos (The Wardle version with scone instead of fry bread.)  We all got to sing, as off key as we could.

No comments:

Post a Comment