What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 1, 2018

Christmas Day 2017: At the Park

We had a pretty good time at the park.  We first had to deal with some very rude youth playing their rap with many swear words and other inappropriate stuff.  I asked them to turn it off and got their attitude.  They had also helped themselves to our basketball which I took back.  We played a 21 with Anthony and Jeremy and tony and Caleb.  I didn't do well.  My back hurt when I extended so my shot was always short.  Camberly swung like a monkey, and the little ones tried the slide.  It was pretty fun.  We ended so we could go eat Christmas dinner.  Sheri served both ham dinner and Rouladen.  Hayley practiced the bonk.

No comments:

Post a Comment