What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Saying Goodbye Is a Pain

My kids are headed back to BYU Idaho.  Caleb, Annie and Miranda all go to school there, and I guess school starts next week, so they are all headed back.  They all stayed the summer with us.  Yesterday morning I was up early to bid goodbye to Annie, Caleb and Baby Todd.
Yesterday it was Annie and Caleb's turn.  They had there car stuffed, and barely had room for bodies.   Of course Todd went with them.  They hoped to be off by 4, so I went down.  They got up just after 4 and were off before 5.





 Next day we were destined to do the same thing.  Sheri is taking Miranda to school, while I am staying home guarding the house and making it so Tony doesn't miss school.  They left just after 5 today.  They had to wake me up to come down and say goodbye.





No comments:

Post a Comment