What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, September 29, 2017

LDS General Conference October 2017

LDS General Conference continues this weekend.  All are invited to participate.  The sessions are live at the stake center, and are on BTUTV.  Times are (In California) 9 and 1 both Saturday and Sunday with an additional Saturday Priesthood session Saturday at 5.  The women's session was last weekend and can be found on the link provided.
I look forward to general conference as a time to rejuvenate and also as a time to get some things done as I watch.
The church has announced that both President Monson and Robert D. Hales will not be in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment