What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Labor Day 2017

We started the day early, getting up to go to the temple for sealings.  There were seven of us.  Elis watched Charity's girls and Tony.  We took Todd to Jamyn's, and we were on our way.  We were able to complete something like 60 sealings, couples, sons and daughters.  The officiator announced there was rejoicing in heaven.
We got home just a bit later than we'd planned, for we had barbecue scheduled out our house with the neighbors for Caleb's, Annie's, Todd's and Miranda's last weekend.  We had invited the neighbors.  Sheri really outdid herself with the potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans and everything else.  Caleb grilled the hot dogs and hamburgers.  Inexplicable I was too tired to do much else the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment