What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Safety Seminar: County of Santa Clara: 32nd Annual (2017) and Poster Contest Winners

This is the second consecutive year, and third time overall, I attended the County Safety Seminar.  This seminar includes lunch with presentation of Safety Poster awards.  Madison Corona was the overall winner.  Tis included an employee recognition raffle and I actual won a move to the head of the class form Leaning Employee Development.



There was an keynote speaker; Safety: It Starts with You by Craig Harrison.
I attended three breakout sessions:
Move or Die--New Rules for the Seated Worker by Jeff Tiedeman
 Safety Begins with You--Invest in Yourself by Frederick McPherson
The Night that Napa Shook--earthquake: Preparedness and Lessons Learned by Steve Hackett and Kerri Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment