What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Football Weather is Finally Here

To say that our summer has lingered for some tim, with scorching temperatures would be an understatement.  Just a couple weeks ago we were around 110 for a week, with hot temperatures before that.  When the temperature finally broke, it came with humidity, so there wasn't much relief.  However finally the temperature seems to have broken, and has turned to football season.  The ten day forecast shows some days hitting the low 90s, but compared to where we have been, that is great.  I can live with that.  And in the evening there is that nippy feel to the air that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment