What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Todd's Blessing Day: At the Banks


I must admit, I focused on getting pictures of our side of the family, and missed all the Banks and Hunters.  Sister Banks provided the after blessing meal, and man was it incredible.  We had burritos or chips with carnitas with a green sauce made from tomatillo which was incredible.  The highlight of the meal however was the raspberry sauce for the cheese cake.  It was excellent.  I had to have some on a brownie as well as I needed more.  (I was told Grandma Hunter made it.)  Caleb and Sheri helped in the kitchen.  Tony played ping pong and some other games, and hopefully made lots of friends.  I discovered that Todd is the first of a generation on the Hunter and Banks sides.  He is our eleventh grandchild.

No comments:

Post a Comment