What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Redeemer: A Service of Sacred Music (Easter Concert) - Mormon Tabern...


I hate to admit it, but this is going to sleep music.  Only the song about the Crucifixion had enough energy to keep me awake.  Also I couldn't understand many of the words of the soloists, especially the sopranos.  I wasn't watching close enough to get the titles every time, as the titles gave a hint as to what they were saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment