What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 4, 2016

More San Jose Pictures: Henry's Hi-Life, Light Attraction, etc.

I have a new regular route in San Jose which allows for some Pokemon play.  Mostly this is by the park close to the Arena.  If I get away from work on time, I can catch the light rail that gives me twenty minutes or so to catch Pokemon.  In this area are some interesting features, including Henry's Hi-Life Steak Restaurant.  I will try it out some day.  There is also an interesting light attraction under the overpass of the Guadalupe going over Santa Clara Street, and interesting palm trees.  A new Italian museum is going in, and there is a traditional Italian coffee shop and community.
A new Italian themed museum coming to the area next to the steak house






Light attraction


palm trees


No comments:

Post a Comment