What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cub Scouts: Tony, Sheri and The Scouting For Food 2016



I was assigned to drive around and pick up food from groups who couldn't hold any more.  I was pretty busy.  And by the end, we had over six shopping carts of food to drop off.  Six plus carrying in several bags without carts.  We took it to the Sequoia Baptist Church on Union, and they had quite an operation to process the donations quickly.  There was also over $30 in cash donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment