What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Yea I Voted

Trump wasn't my first choice for president.  I preferred Ted Cruz or Ben Carson.  I even thought about sitting this one out.  However I am part of the never Hillary crowd.  I couldn't bring myself to vote for a criminal who was willing to risk our constitution for her greed.  And not voting was a vote for her as well.  So I actually voted for a winner this year in the finals; even though California as a
state gave Clinton like 3 and a half million more votes than Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment