What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Charity's decorations


homemade cheese ball
Grandbabies playing
Add caption
nummy pie
Add caption
llittlest grandbaby
hosts
Rans
Tones
Sheri and I

The most memorable about Thanksgiving 2016 was playing with grand babies.  Charity and Anthony hosted this year, and we were pleased to have five grand babies, representing half of the total, present.   These were four, three, two, one and new born.  They each have their own sweet personalities, and  enjoyed each other's company for the most part.  I was on the floor playing dominoes, setting them up to knock them down, and Legos, setting them up to knock them down.  The babies also pushed strollers and held baby dolls, and colored.  I took a long turn with baby Asher, still less than a month old.  
I ate a ton, and had more than my share of butterscotch pie.  There were also several after dinner games, including guys against women charade type games using a cell phone.  We also played another guessing game, and ended with a three way tie, Tony catching up with the leader all on the last turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment