What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Music Review: ***The King's Singers (to mmboe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCWCAfbgMvI

Caught a concert of the King's Singers on BYUTV.  I had never heard of them before.  They re a very good acapella group with bass, 2  baritones, 2 tenors and I high tenor.  Ocassionally the bass does percussion.  I was so impressed with their "Tis a Gift to be Free" that i have included a link to a Christmas version of the song.  As for the concert, I enjoyed most of it.  There was a song they did with a BYU chorus which was just too much something for me, but the concert had humor, and great harmony.


No comments:

Post a Comment