What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Church Christmas Devotional, 2011

https://lds.org/broadcasts/watch/christmas-devotional/2011/12?lang=eng&vid=1309616245001&pkey=AQ~~,AAABJMwIxCk~,V-s4Hivdj0tPNypCoK3-U7EDiMwrZ90Q&pid=1302760218001

The above link is the the First Presidency Christmas Devotional which can be accessed through LDS.org.  It also includes new videos the Church has produced about the life of the Savior.
As I watched the Christmas devotional, I was touched by the condescension of God.  That the greatest of all would be born in such humble circumstances amazes me.   The video portrays Jesus as a new born babe in the manger, among the animals, and then later as a toddler.  I am so grateful for this gift from God, for Jesus truly is worthy, and as such can also make me, a sinner, worthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment