What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Charity's Wedding: Kitchen Help and the Snacks

Many people helped in the kitchen.  We served Sees chocolates, English toffee (Miranda and Charity had made,) cake (Phyllis Eliason had made,) hot chocolate, cream puffs, nuts and mints.  The kitchen was manned by members of our ward.  In the kitchen were Jennifer Wooster, Phyllis Eliason, Jackie Trujillo, Betsy Shafer, Adam Ure, Scott Dye, Kathleen Dye, Viviana and Bishop Ted Dorff, Ashley Orton and Linda Wightman.  Thank you to everyone.  (If I missed anyone let me know in the comments and I can add them.)










No comments:

Post a Comment