What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Charity's Wedding: Anthony's Family


Anthony Hall is the third of four children of Ron and Karen Hall.  His older siblings are Erin and Lewis.  His younger brother is Travis.  His older siblings are married.  His sister is married to Scott Natter.  They have two children, Eliza and Heber. His older brother was married in May to Tacie.  Anthony grew up in Mountain View and attended Mountain View High School where he participated in football and track.  He attends De Anza College and participated in track and field for two years doing the decathlon.  He served a Spanish speaking mission to Guatemala, Central Mission.








No comments:

Post a Comment