What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Wednesday Walk: Downtown San Jose

Here is a walk close to where I use to work some years ago.  I attended a training at the Learning Partnership in the Down Town Mental Health Building.  I got off early and walked past the lot of the old San Jose City Hospital.  I also went on a walk after lunch through the same area.  Here is what I saw.

 These two are looking at the property where the San Jose MediCal Center was before being raised.

The high rice medical office building which is still there, but was across the street from the hospiotal

New County buildings on the property.  I think this is the receiving center 

 This is the new VMC cCLinic which is having its open house this weekend.

 This is also part of the property, looking to another building behind.

 This is a water company flower garden

 Coyote Creek looking North from the bridge.  There are many mosaics on the bridge.
 Coyote Creek Park
 Roosevelt Community Center

 Mosaics from a bank



 Coyote Creek Park
 Coyote Creek looking South
 Flower as part of property that was knocked down.
 I have no idea what use to be her, but it is knocked down.
 Coyote Creek Park

 Looking at the creek
 Fort structure
 Lots of squirrels and squirrel holes at this park
 some artistic structure by the barbecue pits and the shadow this structure makes

The skate park

No comments:

Post a Comment