What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hike Around the Arena: San Jose

I have a hard time calling it the Sap Center, because I knew it first as just the Arena.  Anyway, it is where the Sharks play.  I first checked out the new bus stop.  They have been putting bus stops up and down Santa Clara Street.  It had a pattern in the glass, and one on the side walk.
Pattern in the grass
Pattern on the side walk 
A flower garden by the arena.
 From here I walked to Whole Foods.  The parking lot there replaced the building where I first worked when I moved to San Jose.  It is on Stockton Street, but the program was called Virginia Street Project.  I checked out Whole Foods and finally settled on raspberries, a white peach, and a bottle of water.  I ate the peach right off, and man was it good, even though some juice dribbled on my hand.  The raspberries were equally as good.  I took some to work the next day and have really enjoyed them.
 Coming back I took a couple pictures of the arena from different angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment