What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Ace Train 60: They Really Have to Improve Their Stuff

The ACE Train has been having a hard time of late, with engines breaking down frequently.  When this happens it always adds and hour and a half to the commute.  It has happened four times in the past two weeks; twice coming home, and twice going to work.  I hate getting to work late.  It isn't always the train I ride that has a problem, but often you have to hook up with the train that broke.
Then there are other things beyond ACE control, such as a brush fire, or problems with the switches, and a train, vehicle accident this past week.  Check it out in the bulletin.  Lucky know one died.  I guess there was an angel in the form of a woman on a motorcycle, who was able to get the people out of the train.
I have noticed that ridership becomes lighter as ACE keeps having trouble.  It may have to do with school getting out, but I think many people have given up on the ACE Train the last couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment